1. Every day of thy life is a leaf in thy history.
2. Every tide hath its ebb.
3. Be swift to hear, slow to speak.
4. Happiness is a station between too much and too little.
5. Sorrow is at parting if at meeting there be laughter.
6. Ask and you shall receive.
7. Pain past is pleasure.
8. Experience is the father of wisdom and memory the mother.
9. It is hard to please all.
10. All are brave when the enemy flies.
11. Kings go mad, and the people suffer for it.
12. Four eyes see more than two.
13. Silly child is soon taught.
14. Wise men change their minds, fools never do.
15. No cross, no crown.
16. Each man is the architect of his own fate.
17. To err is human.
18. Speech is the picture of the mind.
19. As the touchstone tries gold, so gold tries man.
20. All good things come to an end.
21. One eyewitness is better than ten hearsays.
22. Let sleeing dogs lie.
23. He who makes constant complaint gets little compassion.
24. He is wise that is honest.
25. It takes three generations to make a gentleman.
26. Knowledge makes humble, ignorance makes proud.
27. Weak things united become strong.
28. Deal with a man as he deals with you.
29.Love is the mother of love.
30.He is truly happy who makes others happy.